I was able to attend my first christian concert in 24 or so years last night! Treated by my good friend Deb I got to enjoy Israel and New Breed, and then my favorite!! Chris Tomlin. It was an awesome experience brought to me by her relentless son JA who when told the concert was sold out searched craigslist, posted sob stories on craigslist , called people, wheeled & dealed. One hour and a half before the concert they decided to open up another section of the arena with "limited visibility" HAH! To me it was the best seat in the house! Aside from the fact that the woman sitting next to me spilled her drink and left me standing in a pool of Coke the whole night. It looked a little like I had wet myself, plus I couldn't really stomp out the way I was feeling or I would have splashed it all over Debbie! What a blast :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment